Beef vegetable Chinese stir fry
- Fillet steak slices
- Zoodles (courgette)
- Bell peppers
- Sauce- 2tbsp soy sauce, 1tbsp sesame oil,1 tbsp honey, 2tsp Chinese 5 spice, 2 garlic cloves crushed,(peanut butter optional)
Cook steak in some sesame oil . Add broccoli and peppers. Cook until tender and add the sauce. Add zoodles for the last 5 minutes so they don’t go soggy.
Avocado on rye toast
1 can Chickpeas
Boil brown rice . In a frying pan dry fry chickpeas and onion. Add a drizzle of olive oil and add spinach . Sprinkle in the cumin and cook until spinach is wilted and chickpeas are brown .
Serve on a cup of rice
Torn up baby spinach
Dice the tomato cucumber pepper and beetroot , mix in torn spinach.
Dress with pomegranate seeds. Add quinoa or brown rice if it’s before workout.
- Boil 4 cups of water with a vegetable stock cube
- Add 2 cups of quinoa , boil for 5 mins then simmer for 15
- Chop up cucumber , mint, pomegranate and put in a bowl (feta if not weight cutting)
- Cook cubes of turkey or chicken in coconut oil
- Make a dressing with 2 tbsp olive oil , whole lemon juice , salt and pepper
- Once quinoa is cooked cool it and fluff with fork
- Add chopped items and cooked meat
- Add dressing and serve on salad
- Blend 2 eggs 1 banana. Add oats and chia seeds and cinnamon
- Heat coconut oil in a medium size frying pan
- Pour in mixture and slowly cook. Use a spatula to peel around the sides
- Flip when underneath is solid and cook until light brown
- Steve with honey, lemon juice and fruit dipped in nut butter
- Mash/blend 3 ripe bananas with 3 eggs, tbsp coconut oil , 1 tsp baking soda, tsp salt , 3 tsp cinnamon.
- Mix in 3 cups oats and cup of walnuts
- Grease loaf pan with coconut oil
- Bake 20-30 mins at 180 degrees
Coconut raisin cookies
- Combine 1 cup coconut flour, 1 cup deccicated coconut, 1 cup oats ,1 cup raisins & tsp cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add to bowl to a bowl of 2 eggs , 1 banana ,tbsp coconut oil, tbsp peanut butter (optional )
- Use hands to make a ball of dough, pat into cookie shapes
- Put in oven for 20 mins 150 degrees .